Skip to main content

Child Nutrition

Logo      Welcome to the Bobcat Cafeteria!                        


Where we are:

"Enhancing Education through Healthy Nutrition!"

Cafeteria-Kids eating healthy

National School Lunch Program
 National School Lunch Program

Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the

USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.

For more information on guidelines please see the Texas Public School Nutrition Policy located at

If you'd like to eat with your child, please come on by! We'd love to have you! Just give us a heads up
 (if possible) and we will make sure there is enough food for everyone!!


If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact

Stephanie Prcin at or at 254-728-3277 ext. 101.

We are looking forward to an awesome year!!!

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

Fax: (202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.